Monday, February 1, 2010

January Recap - My Birthday Month 2010! Pt 1. Alice Smith @ Joe's Pub.


My friend Val G. surprised me with tickets for my 34th Birthday
to see day two of the Alice Smith residency @ Joe's Pub.
January was my birthday month so I enjoyed taking in as
many events as possible to celebrate all of us Capricorns.
Alice Smith and I go way back. I've known her
for over 10 years. She is a wonderful friend and client.
Her first album titled, For Lovers, Dreamers & Me,
was nominated for a Grammy Award in 2008.
Stay tuned for her second release coming Spring 2010!

The Album Cover of Alice's first release.

Alice rocking her favorite LWest piece
a custom 18k Gold Cross I hand crafted for her.

Love this Art Deco Inspired Show Poster for
Alice's Joe's Pub Residency I attended on Jan 15, 2010.

I took several shots of Alice on stage without a
flash...The movement and colors are exciting.

One of Alice's press shots wearing the custom
LWest 18k Gold Cross and Deer Antler.

LTW and Alice all smiles after enjoying dinner
with friends at Stonehome Wine Bar in Brooklyn, NY!

For more details on Alice Smith visit her
official web site by clicking the title link above.









No comments: