Saturday, January 2, 2010

A taste of the future!


I've decided to bring back my original
name sake brand that will feature mostly
one of a kind, limited edition and L.West classics!
Below is a taste of what to expect.
www.lorrainewest.com
COMING SOON!

A custom and a one of a kind...
Fire Opal Sterling Silver Ring, hand made by me.
I embedded a few hammered and rough edges to
give the ring a rustic and vintage look.

Its a single finger ring but the over sized
elongated stone gives the illusion of a two finger ring.

Don't worry tashawest.com won't be going anywhere.
The site will have a totally new look with brand spanking new product.
COMING SOON!
Spring will be full of new surprises in store!





3 comments:

Kira Sherrine said...

I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVORITE FASHION DESIGNER!!!???

No I'm playing... but that is really a beautiful ring. I would love to own one of those..

Maybe we can barter...hehe

Love Tasha West said...

Kira Thank you..lets discuss in the near future!

Kasema Kalifah said...

Beautiful! I love it! xo