Monday, July 27, 2009

Recap of a successful week at Ofifteen


My visiting blogger gig last week at Ofifteen Magazine was a hit.
If you didn't get a chance to visit Ofifteen yet please check it out.

http://ofifteenblog.blogspot.com/search/label/visiting%20blogger

Every week there is a new visiting blogger so check out who's up next
this week then scroll down and read all five of my posts if you missed them.
Below is a glimpse of what I covered at Ofifteen...Enjoy!


Post #1
Hello world..An Introduction to me!
One of my favorite pics from a wonderful day in Brooklyn!

Post #2
Inspired by Subway Art...A Spectrum of Glass
Light bursting through shimmering colored glass.

Post #3
Wardrobe inspiration from 70's magazines
I have to recreate this outfit Tasha West Style!

Post #4
Possession Obsession
My must haves for Summer.

Post #5
Vieques, Puerto Rico...Eco Living in Paradise
My visit to this Gorgeous Eco-Home.

Read what the publisher of Ofifteen
had to say about about my visit below.

"I would also love to thank the talented and beautiful Lorraine of Tasha West for her wonderful posts this week, it was a pleasure having you and truly enjoyed each post Lorraine, Thank You!", Olan Blatt - Ofifteen

Your welcome and Thank you all for following! LTW






No comments: