Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lights..Camera..Action! MGS shoot with LTW.


On Sunday July 26, 2009 I was invited by
producer Sheena Jenkins to be one of the
first guest designers on My Global Style.
MGS is a television pilot airing in September 2009
about emerging designers
in fashion, accessories, home and lifestyle design.
The host, Genelle Brooks
is an extraordinary fashion stylist for editorial and film.
She is currently expanding her repertoire
in interior and product design at UCLA.
Watch out Martha!

The Host of My Global Style,
Genelle Brooks looking lovely in her new
Tasha West Asea Double Scale Brass Earrings.

LTW and Genelle Brooks share smiles after the
My Global Style shoot.
I'm wearing classic LWest Triple Lotus Beaded Earrings,
with moonstone and glass seed beads.

Stay tuned for My Global Style with Tasha West Jewelry!
Directed by Fritz.


No comments: