Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ode to the LWest Classics and beyond...Part 1.


Happy Sunshine!
If you didn't already know...before the Tasha West Jewelry brand began,
I have been designing for the past 10 plus under Lorraine West.
I signed all of my pieces with a chic LWest cursive signature.
Over the past few weeks I took some time to attend events
and reconnect with several old friends and clients.
At almost every event I attended, there was someone
wearing classic LWest or New Tasha West Jewelry.
My loyal customer base has inspired me to resurrect and update
a few classic pieces to mix and mingle with
the new Tasha West collection for Fall 09/Winter 10.
So stay tuned...but in the meantime below are a few
flicks of some of those classic encounters I spoke about!

LTW, Shalewa and Ashaka at her Pretty in Pink Birthday Party.
I'm wearing the New Tasha West Silver Crest Earrings.
Shalewa wears the Tasha West 3 Tier Wood Earrings
with Red Coral stones.

Dani at the Pretty in Pink Party,
Here she's wearing the second generation design
of the Copper Nipple Bangles from 2005.

The 2009/10 Nipple Bangle version has distinct hammered
detail and a high polish finish available online now at
www.tashawest.com

Monique at the Pretty in Pink Party,
wearing her favorite "out on the town,"
22k Gold Plated Swarovski Crystal Lotus Earrings.
A sparkling LWest classic from 2004.

Chandra's Sweet Treat Birthday Party!
After I arrived to the celebration I was delighted to see her wearing
the Asea Double Scale Copper Earrings on her special day.
(Available online Fall/09)

LTW with Queen Afua at her grand opening
of the City of Wellness Center in Brooklyn.
I'm wearing a classic LWest Shell Necklace.
Queen Afua is wearing a classic LWest
Peacock Beaded Feather Earring purchased in 2003
and still in perfect condition.









No comments: