Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Work...Custom White Leather Wing Cuff Bracelets for Erykah Badu Tour Pt 2.


Below are the Custom White Leather Wing Cuff Bracelets
for Erykah Badu's, Out My Mind Just in Time Tour!
The wings will flap with her moves.
The wings can also bend from the middle of each flap.
I look forward to seeing how she will rock them on stage!
1 pair down 5 more to go. Next up are the wings in
Gold, Purple, Black Leather and Yellow Brass!






A detail of the the wing flaps before completion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such an amazing talent! You never cease to amaze me. There are artists who have the skills but lack the creativity- you my dear, have both! Keep shining!

akiba said...

Your work never fails to take my breath away. I am literally aching at the beauty of those cuffs.