Thursday, July 1, 2010

Maxwell at Madison Square Garden.


Maxwell and Erykah Badu tore the house up and down with
their catalog of brilliant songs at Madison Square Garden on 6/26/10.


Badu opens for Maxwell with a gusto.

Maxwell hits the stage with high voltage energy.

My Sweetie Sol aka Suede Jenkins and I enjoyed the show.
You can find his album on itunes "To Get Her"
He's a brilliant singer, song writer and performer in his own right.

My lovely client Antoinette and I took some shots during intermission.
She rocked her new classic LWest custom beaded EarNecklace.
I brought this design back from the archives of 2001
with a colorful twist.


Back stage with Badu and the gang.
We had a successful fitting for her new cuff bracelets she ordered.
You'll see them after I'm complete...get ready for the big reveal!!!


No comments: