Saturday, November 7, 2009

New work...designed especially for her wedding day!

Hello lovelies...
Can you believe it's the
end of the year approaching.
I've been extremely busy with
new studies for restructuring my
business, custom orders and prototyping
new designs for 2010 collections.
Don't worry I'll have a few new pieces
for Holiday 09. Below is a new piece
I'll be offering this Fall/Winter.
I had the honor of creating the
wedding cuff bracelet for the
newly wed Raquel Cepeda-Jenkins.
It was an honor to create a piece
for her special day!

Raquel looking beautiful in a custom
Ashaka Givens Dress. The dress folds
inspired the new cuff you'll see below.

Welcome the new Crinkle Cuff.
(In Silver as shown)
Inspired by folds, wavy and crinkle cuts.

Another angle to get the full effect.


For inquires on the new Crinkle Cuff
contact info@tashawest.com!




2 comments:

Rebecca Casciano, Green Beauty + Wellness said...

Love it! Put that on my order please? ;)

Love Tasha West said...

Thanks Beck...I will! ;D