Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ease on down...ease on down the road...


The Wiz if definitely on my top 10 list of flicks.
I finally purchased it on i-tunes early October.
I was especially inspired to dress as Michael Jackson's
character of Scarecrow in The Wiz movie for Halloween 09.
The inspiration spread to my friends...we had the whole cast ready to
ease on down the roads of Manhattan and Brooklyn.
A blast was had by all..and yes we happened to meet the Wizard!

The original cast album cover art of the Wiz on Broadway.
If you don't have this album already it is a must have
for your music collection.

Captured at the 1st Annual Monsters Ball in Dumbo Brooklyn.
The Cast of The Wiz 2009..."off off Broadway,"AG.
Listed from left to right; Lorraine "Tasha" West as Scarecrow,
Ashaka Givens as The Lion, Kristen Tate as Dorothy,
and Brian "Deka" Paupaw as The Tin Man.

Our Inspiration
the original cast of the motion picture, The Wiz.

I had so much fun crafting my ensemble
the day of Halloween.
What can I say I'm a crafty girl!

Need I say more...MJJ Rules!

A Special shout out to Rebecca Casciano for
working her magic of make up artistry on
our Wiz cast 09.


2 comments:

Kristen said...

so much fun!!

Kasema Kalifah said...

I love when conversations manifest into amazing thngs...The WIZ in full effect! Love it! :)