Sunday, August 30, 2009

The weekend off to reconnect.


Aug 21-23 was my 15 year high school reunion extravaganza.
It was a pleasure to have the weekend off to party with old
friends and eat unlimited amounts of my favorite fruit!

It couldn't have been a more perfect day in Long Island.
I'm wearing my TWest Mobile Wood Earrings w/Mother of Pearl.

I couldn't get enough of the refreshing watermelon.

The ceiling pendants at Taj inspired me to
do several sketches on napkins of new jewelry ideas.
Of course doing so while taking a break from dancing until 4am.

Monique Maylor, my best friend of 20 years
planned a fun packed reunion weekend.
I'm wearing my coral and turquoise TWest Stem Earrings.
Monique wears classic LWest Gold Mesh Earrings
and the TWest Vision Charm Necklace.
Available at www.tashawest.com while supplies last!








2 comments:

niki said...

awwwwwwww...look at mo all grown up now!!! :) please tell her i said hello. you two look so beautiful in this pic.

Love Tasha West said...

Thank Niki i will! xo