Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ode to the LWest Classics and beyond...Part II


It's always a pleasure to have loyal clients.
I speak of one in particular and her name is Raquel Cepeda.
She is not only a brilliant author, film maker, journalist, blogger,
mother and style maven...she is one of my biggest supporters
and a dear friend. I had the pleasure of running in to her
at the Big Daddy Kane concert in Prospect Park on August 8th.
She had just arrived back from a business/vacation in one
of her favorite places in the world...Paris, France.
Of course she was wearing the classic LWest custom
silver feather that she's been rocking for over 7 years...
along with her new addition TWest Astro Gemini Pendant.
She barely takes them off!!! Thank you Raq!
(Astro pendants and finger rings Coming Soon)

Click on my title blog post above to view
Raquel's fabulous and informative blog
djalirancher





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the love Lorraine!!! My blog is called djali rancher, fyi:-)

i can't wait to hook up again. You're one of the most prolific artists I have the pleasure of knowing!

in the light,
Raquel Cepeda

Love Tasha West said...

I made the correction!
Thank you and I'm just a reflection of your brilliance!
Look forward to seeing you!

Bless,
LTW