Friday, December 31, 2010

My greatest work of art. Solomon West Boyd!


Welcome to the world...my new son...
Solomon West Boyd! Born 12/20/2010
The best Holiday/B-day gift ever!
He is truly a work of art like no other I have conceived.
Thank you my sweetie boy for your wonderful journey here.
Let's make some new jewels now!
Happy New Year!

I will be taking a brief hiatus to care for my newborn,
work on new pieces and revamp the web site + blog.
I am so excited about sharing all this new creative energy with you in 2011!
Stay tuned, Stay Blessed, Stay Grateful!
I love you all! xo

3 comments:

JRenee said...

YAY!!! I am sooo excited to meet him! Well done, Mom... love you!

Rebecca Casciano, Green Beauty + Wellness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Casciano, Green Beauty + Wellness said...

Solomon West Boyd truly is your greatest masterpiece! Love you all very much ~ Congrats, Blessings xoxo