Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tasha West x BK Flea Highlights Week 3, 4, and 5.


I know I've been missing in action from Love Tasha West.
Please forgive me. I had a very busy past 31 days.
Negotiating, starting and completing new custom orders
took me away from the computer and in the studio creating.
This one woman show needs some interns and assistants soon.
Enjoy some highlights from the last three weeks I participated at the
Saturday Fort Greene Brooklyn Flea with Joan Van Hees Vintage.


Joan's amazing array of Vintage behind my table of jewels.

A Newer Creation...The Bell Pendant with an Agate Drusy Stone. $80.

One of my new Favs The Lotus Petal Drop Earrings in Matt finish. $40.

My classic Wood Drop Earrings in new colored stones. Some Top Sellers $25-$30.

Renae Bluitt loving the Long Brass Slant Earrings. $45.

The Slants and RITS Earrings are flying away...catch them while you can. $30-50.

A new client happy to have her Mini brass Slant Earrings! $30.

I'll be back at the FGBK Flea on Saturday in a couple of weeks.
I'm working on a huge jewelry project that I'll share upon completion.
See you soon! xoxo

No comments: