Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Holidays in Paradise..St.Lucia to be exact!


Happy Holidays!
I was so fortunate to spend a majority of my
Dec. 09 Holiday season in Paradise...St.Lucia to be exact.
Its a beautiful Island in the Southeast Caribbean.
St. Lucia is full of lush rain forests, and crystal clear Waters.
The people are full of life and hospitality.
The food is fresh, colorful and mouth watering!
I took over 400 shots of the Island.
The views are so breath taking that a camera
doesn't do it justice. You must see it for yourself.
Below is just a taste of what I captured.
I look forward to my next trip for carnival 2010.

Me in front of the famous two Piton Mountains.
St. Lucia's Lager beer is named after them.

A majestic view of the Piton's

Looking out onto the Caribbean Sea on top of Pigeon Point.

The Sunset...Ever so Romantic!
Stay tuned for more images to come!

I have so much new inspiration for new collections in 2010!
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

asiya said...

the images are stunning so i can only imagine how gorgeous it was in real life! i hope i can take a trip like that in 2010! :) thank you for sharing the magnificence!!!

Luxury Traveler said...

Wow! Nice pictures! You must have a great St Lucia Holidays. Hope I could have one too.